4030 Intercoat clear | Mix additives
- Mixing in 4030 improves the adhesion.
- When added to the Illustrations Color, it can no longer be erased on hard surfaces.
For Candy²O, 4030 Balancing Clear is the original carrier medium (9 parts Candy, 1 part 4030). The UVLS 4050 can also be used as a carrier material.
- Can be used as an intermediate coat to protect the underlying layer
- Prevents masking film traces when used as an intermediate lacquer
- As an intermediate varnish over the Candy-2-O colors, it prevents them from merging with the colors applied over them
- When mixed with the paint, 4030 can be used as a viscous thinner, which at the same time allows the paint to dry into a much more stable layer. This makes the colors less susceptible to moisture and direct contact directly after drying.
Product for professional use only.
We refer to the information provided by the manufacturer. Our application-related recommendations, which we give to the best of our knowledge based on our experience, are non-binding and do not establish a contractual legal relationship or ancillary obligations from the purchase contract.