- 36 brilliant shades
- 24 exceptional effect colours with unique colour effects (AERO SHINE, AERO PEARL, AERO METALLIC and AERO VISION)
- developed specifically for airbrush guns
- Acrylic ink – liquid acrylic ink
- also ideal for many mixing techniques, brush, dip-pens, technical pens
- unique highly-opaque SUPRA-white, opaque: increases the opacity without changing the character of the colour when added in small quantities
- 3 primary shades for perfect mixing results: primary yellow, primary magenta and primary cyan
- highest possible light-fastness (4-5 stars)
- 60 shades in stable pipette glas bottles (28 ml), 24 shades in 250 ml bottles, 5 shades in 1000 ml bottles
- outstanding adhesion properties on many surfaces
- satin finish and water-resistant drying
- comprehensive assortment of mediums from priming to final treatment
- 6 AERO COLOR Professional LINER (empty pens for filling with AERO COLOR Professional) for contours, signatures and
- 3 water-based lacquers: robust, scratch-proof and ready for use with airbrush guns
AERO COLOR Professional has been developed specially for airbrush guns; the colours suit also very good for retouching pens, dip-pens and brushes.
AERO COLOR Professional stands for ideal working properties. AERO COLOR Professional colours have a pleasant odour, are easy to use and can be used on most grease-free surfaces. All colours are ready for use. Due to their finest pigmentation, they can be used pure but can also be diluted with AERO MEDIUM (Art.No. 50 602) or with water.
All colours come in 28 ml jars, 24 colours are also available in plastic 250 ml and 5 primary colours are available also in 1000 ml jars for artists using large quantities.
Many of the 36 colours as well as the 24 new effect colours are single-pigment shades that guaranteebrilliant mixtures and an unlimited variety of shades. A large number of the bright colours are transparent or semi-transparent. They can be made opaque by adding a minute quantity of extremely opaque AERO COLOR Professional colour SUPRA-white, opaque (28 101) without losing their brightness.
AERO COLOR Professional adheres particularly well to all sorts of papers and cardboards as well as the usual, non-absorbent surfaces such as film, hard plastics and – after appropriate preliminary treatment – metal. The colours are easy to mask and excellent for graphic designs and special airbrush techniques.
AERO COLOR Professional dries semi-matt, is water-resistant and is easy to reproduce.