How to change the tips of the AERO COLOR® Professional LINER:
LINER No. 1, No. 3 and No. 5:
- Unscrew LINER cap including valve cap with caution.
- Hold the valve of the LINER and withdraw the tip in forwarddirection.
- Assemble the new tip.
- Afterwards reassemble the valve cap and the LINER cap andscrew it tightly.
LINER No. 2 , No. 4 and No. 6:
- Take off the LINER cap.
- Unscrew the valve cap with caution.
- Press the tip incl. the cellular foam out of the valve cap(be careful, both is soaked with colour).
- Reassemble the new tip and the cellular foam, then insert thetip (in forward direction) into the valve cap.
- Afterwards reassemble the valve cap and the LINER cap.
Please note for all kind of LINER:
- Shake well the reassembled and closed LINER and press the tip (gently and with caution) until the colour appears in the tip -done!
Further useful advice:
- When starting, it is advisable to go ahead with caution when exchanging the tips. We recommend you to protect the workplace and to wear protective gloves as AERO COLOR® Professional dries water-resistant!
- Store the tank of the LINER - when dismantled - upright in a jar in order to avoid that the colour or the 2 mixing balls spill out of the LINER.
- Activate the refilled LINER on a separate paper - not on your artwork.