The Eclipse Airbush series is a high-quality Iwata quality with maximum versatility in its possible applications.
Thanks to the plug-in nozzle combination, the Eclipse is quick and easy to clean.
AirbrushDealer's statement: I won't do anything without my Eclipse!
ECLIPSE HP-BS | Flow system | 0.35mm plug-in nozzle | 1.8ml color cup | Double Action Airbrush | Teflon seal | Solvent-resistant
Iwata's all-round airbrush gun for fine and rough work.
- pre-adjustable paint quantity limit in the handle
- self-centering plug-in nozzle system for easy cleaning
- rear handle opening allows quick access to the material needle
- Quick change of nozzles without tools
- solvent-resistant Teflon seals
- chrome-plated housing
Features Eclipse BS:
- Double action
- 0.35mm plug-in nozzle, self-centering
- 1.8ml (1 / 16oz) gravity-feed cup
- Solvent-resistant PTFE needle seal
Due to the design and the self-centering nozzle system, the Eclipse airbrush gun series can be used for almost all work.
An Iwata Eclipse is a workhorse with a 0.35mm nozzle it allows you to process almost all paints and varnishes. The Eclipse is ideal for medium-sized jobs and is mainly used for: custom painting, model making, cosmetic applications and nail art, tanning or body painting.
Double Action, Fließbecher Airbrush, Steckdüse
Bilder & Illustration, Custom Painting, Modellbau, Tabletop, Textil & Leder, Lexan & RC, Fischköderbau, Schulungzwecke, Bildgestaltung