Canson® Graduate Aquarelle pads are a white, hard-wearing, fine-grained paper.
They contain 20 sheets with a basis weight of 250 g / m². Ideal for learning and achieving ideal results in watercolor painting.
- Basis weight or thickness: 250g / m²
- Surfaces: fine grain
- Recommended techniques: watercolors, watercolor pencils, brush pen
- Blocks glued on the short side
- Formats: DIN A5 (14.5 x 21 cm), DIN A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) and DIN A3 (29.7 x 42 cm)
- Standard & longevity guarantee: acid-free and without optical brighteners
The Canson® Graduate range offers a product for every application: sketching, drawing, mixed techniques, ... For a successful introduction to a technique with the ideal background.
The blocks are made in France and are FSC certified.