Gray mix media paper with a good price-performance ratio.
- 220g / m²
- 20 sheets of gray paper
- two-sided (structured and smooth)
- glued on the short side
- FSC certified
"C" à grain® is a very fine-grain paper with a weight per unit area of 220g / m².
- Basis weight or thickness: 250g / m²
- Colors: gray - mottled, ocher yellow - mottled
- Surfaces: finest grain, slightly mottled
- Recommended techniques: pencil, pastel, charcoal, red chalk
- Blocks with 30 sheets each glued on the short side
- Formats: Block: DIN A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) | A3 (29.7 x 42 cm) | Sheet: 50 x 65cm
- Standard & longevity guarantee: ISO Norm 9706, acid-free and without optical brighteners
Thanks to its fine grain size, which is neither too smooth nor too prominent, Canson® "C" à grain® paper is ideal for a variety of drying techniques, as both relief effects and finely nuanced drawings are possible. The drawing paper, made exclusively of the finest alpha cellulose, is absolutely free of lignin, which could lead to yellowing of the paper over time.
No optical brighteners are used for the drawing paper. It is acid-free, resistant to aging and meets all the requirements of ISO standard 9706. It is core and surface sized and therefore resistant to repeated erasing or scratching without linting.
Colored paper with some incorporated fibers (marbled). The different colors support the relief effects and create depth. It is suitable for all drying techniques (pencil, pastel, chalk, charcoal, red chalk, etc.)